Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am joining the Navy.

This is the first blog of many to come. I have started a blog so that family and friends can keep up with where I am and what I am doing. Also, I enjoy writing and I hope to start making this a regular thing for me to work on my writing and possibly get some of my stuff noticed.
As of right now I am enlisting in the Navy. I have been running and doing lots of sit ups. So far I have dropped 20 pounds and 2.5% body fat percent. In three days I will be going down to MEPS to take my ASVAB test and have my physical. I really can not wait and am very excited. I really want to find out what job I am going to be doing, where I'm going to be stationed, and when I leave. When I find all this out I will then need to get all my stuff into storage.
For all who take time to follow me-Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment